NSA Tournaments & 2016 Insurance Requirement Q & A:
We have had a few questions on the insurance requirements, here are the simple answers:
NSA requires that all teams playing in NSA are covered by NSA/Westpoint Insurance - see details below.
1. Any team can play with a 2016 NSA Sanction - You do not need to do anything else.
North & Central Indiana NSA will provide your team with NSA/Westpoint Weekend Program to meet
the insurance requirement for that weekend. This will only cover your team for the WEEKEND you play NSA.
2. If your team has a NSA/Westpoint yearly insurance policy you will receive $25 OFF every
North-Central Indiana NSA tournament they enter. This will cover your team for practices and your
team will have medical coverage for any softball event for the 2016 season.
Note: ASA may require that you purchase their insurance. Please contact them directly.
NSA/Westpoint Quantity or League INSURANCE DISCOUNTS for a Year Policy:
Please remember to take advantage of the discounted Quantity/League rate.
A. 4 or more teams from an organization that purchases insurance at one time.
B. If you are an individual team, your team can take still take advantage of the Quanity/League Discount.
We have set up a LEAGUE you can join to get the quantity/league rate, CALL Westpoint 800-318-7709 and
ask for Angela or Annmarie - tell them you are joining the Indiana Fastpitch League to get the discount.
Your team will need to have their current sanction number in order to purchase NSA/Westpoint Insurance.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
.NSA - Where to Begin?
1. Sanction your team - Fill out the sanction form on PlayNSA.com & submit payment to your Director.
2. Purchase NSA/Westpoint Insurance if you want a yearly policy. If not, weekend insurance will be provided.
3. Enter Tournaments Online - PlayNSA.com use Tournament Search, find the tournament you want
to enter and click on the DETAILS. Scroll to the bottom of the page - enter your sanction number &
password. This does NOT hold your spot in the tournament!!!
TEAMS ARE ACCEPTED IN THE ORDER THAT PAYMENT IS RECEIVED by the Tournament Director.
4. Enter Your Roster ONLINE - www.PlayNSA.com click on: COACHES and LOG IN - click the roster link.
For each player you will need: Name, Address and Date of Birth
Save Each Player - when complete click on: Click here for printer friendly version - roster will print
with blank lines for the parents to sign. Coaches also need to sign the bottom of the roster.
MAKE COPIES to turn in at EACH TOURNAMENT.
NSA - What to Bring to Tournaments?
1. Copy of Signed NSA Online Roster - NSA will keep and not return to you
2. Copy of your Current Team Insurance Certificate - NSA will keep and not return to you
3. Coach/Manager will need to have copies of birth certificates or government issue photo ID for players on hand. NSA does NOT need copies - you need to have on hand in case of protest.